Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Its eyes are brown as well, would a male crossbreed have blue eyes? I guess we will see if it lays an egg lol Stormy has the same color breeding, same mother as well and depending on the father, could be her full sibling. The more i see this one growing the more i think its father is Bill the brown chinese and not the toulouse. Its possible that Bill is its father, though i thought i got them seperated in time and waited long enough. Either way its coloring is so unique and i will have a mate for it.

I have also a tuffed lav. Male i can make a pic of him if want?!
He was very grey at first but is now whiter but he also has brown eyes!
Ive a greylag cross that has brown and blue in the same eye

hey go to the post chicke hatching what is your strategy. yes I know the e is really on their.
thumbsup.gif
D.gif

Mildred and Bill with their 3 goslings

And because this is so amazing, i never thought id see him able to walk around the yard unattended since hes mentally handicapped. Flop the duck with his girlfriend, when he gets out of her sight she goes to get him and brings him back to the safe zone(the barn) until hes calm again
And then they go walking again

Mildred and Bill with their 3 goslings

And because this is so amazing, i never thought id see him able to walk around the yard unattended since hes mentally handicapped. Flop the duck with his girlfriend, when he gets out of her sight she goes to get him and brings him back to the safe zone(the barn) until hes calm again
And then they go walking again
8 that is just to precious and about Flop oh my gosh how adorable.

Back
Top Bottom