Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

All you guys are so lucky with all your babies that are hatching. I think my geese are defective. 4 years and no babies, yet I have seen them mate and she has sat on eggs.....gander sterile maybe? Lol somebody send me babies!

[COLOR=0000FF]8 those are very pretty eggs! Good luck with fertility.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]The twenty I put in 10 were not fertile and possibly 3 more may not be fertile. It was too early to see on them but not looking good.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]I have been taking 2 eggs from different nest for the last couple days... We shall see how they do. The weather this year has really screwed up the geese...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]So far 4 girls have either went broody or are going broody.[/COLOR] :/

Thanks I will need it! Although im sure no one other than myself, would be sad if none hatched lol but i know my girls are fertile.

I hope you get some gossies! I love seeing those little fluffballs growing up and becoming big curly fluffballs.

Just for a dose of cuteness this is Scooby(the one im keeping) and his litter mates 4 boys and 3 girls. 6 days old

Will he be ok adding new babies? I worry, because my own Goosie was added to a Bunche of goslings about three weeks older and some turkeys that all hatched together, and they beat her up so badly that she was expected to die.

But here she is a year later, happy as a clam.

Glad your girl is doing well. They won't be living together until I'm happy they get along and the young one is strong enough to cope. I don't even know when that will be, I will see how it goes. There's no rush. :)

Thanks I will need it! Although im sure no one other than myself, would be sad if none hatched lol but i know my girls are fertile.

I hope you get some gossies! I love seeing those little fluffballs growing up and becoming big curly fluffballs.

Me to. I would hate to have to order some. Its so expensive. And I don't have PayPal so I'm out ta luck on here

Back
Top Bottom