Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Kuntygirl what type of geese do you have?!

Here is my group that I "loving" call "Satan's Army". They are so mean, they will rip a tire off of a F350, chew it up and spit it out and attack the next tire. :oops: You have to watch your back when walking in the chicken yard or else they will cut you down within 3 seconds flat and have you in a coma. With all that said, I wouldn't trade them for the world. :/ The older ones are about 10 years old and so on. When new geese are born and they become part of the flock, they pass the evil gene on to them, so the newbies don't have a fighting chance at having a nice and quiet life. Misery loves company is their motto and they stand up to that promise every day of their lives. :rolleyes:

Hahaha satans army! Very evil alright,are you hatching different breeds or from the same parent ?! :/ And if a gander charges at me and actually bite me i give em a kick they wont forget or if the gander is alone and charges run at it in full speed and it will run away no matter how tough they are!

Here is my group that I "loving" call "Satan's Army". They are so mean, they will rip a tire off of a F350, chew it up and spit it out and attack the next tire.
hide.gif
You have to watch your back when walking in the chicken yard or else they will cut you down within 3 seconds flat and have you in a coma. With all that said, I wouldn't trade them for the world.
hmm.png
The older ones are about 10 years old and so on. When new geese are born and they become part of the flock, they pass the evil gene on to them, so the newbies don't have a fighting chance at having a nice and quiet life. Misery loves company is their motto and they stand up to that promise every day of their lives.
roll.png

I bet their teaching that lil one to cuss.

Hahaha satans army! Very evil alright,are you hatching different breeds or from the same parent ?! :/ And if a gander charges at me and actually bite me i give em a kick they wont forget or if the gander is alone and charges run at it in full speed and it will run away no matter how tough they are!

I'm hatching from the same parents.

Oh, I have given them a quick swift but I think they like it. It's a challenge to them to see if I will back down. They spread those wings and charge back . It's like a Mike Tyson fight or something to them. It makes their day to get kicked because they keep coming back for more. I have a strange bunch of weirdos at my place.:rolleyes:

Here is my group that I "loving" call "Satan's Army". They are so mean, they will rip a tire off of a F350, chew it up and spit it out and attack the next tire. :oops: You have to watch your back when walking in the chicken yard or else they will cut you down within 3 seconds flat and have you in a coma. With all that said, I wouldn't trade them for the world. :/ The older ones are about 10 years old and so on. When new geese are born and they become part of the flock, they pass the evil gene on to them, so the newbies don't have a fighting chance at having a nice and quiet life. Misery loves company is their motto and they stand up to that promise every day of their lives. :rolleyes:
I bet their teaching that lil one to cuss.
:yuckyuck :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! I'm dieing laughing over here at that. :gig And you are probably right. They are worst then Chuckie the doll. :lau

8 did you see the gander mating with stormy yet?!

No i have been busy with the Donk but im guessing he has been since its fertile. There is a huge difference in the two eggs
Here is last weeks before i penned her up

The light is shinning bright on this one

And then todays

Last edited:
its day 3 for my 1 single goose egg should u be able to see anything atall its a clear white shell i think i see something but what should u see what are the best days to candel

Back
Top Bottom