Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

We bought ours from Holderreads - they are beautiful. you need to contact them now for next year and get on the list.

Don't know about hatcheries but I bet Mrs Magoo could give you info on breeders   https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/685683/pomeranian-goose-breed-thread

Thanks
Im asking for a friend. I may sneak in a pair myself, i dont know yet lol
I had some eggs lined up this past spring but the guy lost all his geese except for one lonely gander during the freeze. He wouldnt sell the gander to me even though it was clearly unhappy with only chickens as buddies.

Last edited:
Thanks
Im asking for a friend. I may sneak in a pair myself, i dont know yet lol
I had some eggs lined up this past spring but the guy lost all his geese except for one lonely gander during the freeze. He wouldnt sell the gander to me even though it was clearly unhappy with only chickens as buddies.
That's sad he wouldn't sell you the lonely gander

I just went from having 2 ducks to having 10 ducks :) my friend brought 8 of the prettiest pied ducks and half grown ducklings to me. Some are buff and white, some are brown ans white and one blue and white. All are hens too. I dont know what they are but i love them. Maybe if i get some pics some of you could tell me what they are?

I just went from having 2 ducks to having 10 ducks
smile.png
my friend brought 8 of the prettiest pied ducks and half grown ducklings to me. Some are buff and white, some are brown ans white and one blue and white. All are hens too. I dont know what they are but i love them. Maybe if i get some pics some of you could tell me what they are?
Maybe Anconas?

Back
Top Bottom