Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

I sold approximately 100 eggs of which 40+ goslings were hatched (my best guess), but I personally only hatched four goslings this year. I still have them all, although I will probably sell one or two of them before end of summer.

Wow that's alot of eggs J, and goslings too. I wish I had timed getting my eggs from you better than I did, but I am grateful to have the 2 new goslings, even if they are thugs. Missy is happy and so is Sam. You need to post some current pics of your hatches from this year, I'd love to see them.

Males r females

Wow that's alot of eggs J, and goslings too. I wish I had timed getting my eggs from you better than I did, but I am grateful to have the 2 new goslings, even if they are thugs. Missy is happy and so is Sam. You need to post some current pics of your hatches from this year, I'd love to see them.

Yep, my geese did really well this year. I hope to build on that number and sell at least 150 eggs next year. As for your eggs, I wish we had timed it better, too! But the goslings you got are adorable and the important thing is that Missy and Sammy like them.

I'll try to get new pictures when I get home from work this evening.
big_smile.png

Yep, my geese did really well this year. I hope to build on that number and sell at least 150 eggs next year. As for your eggs, I wish we had timed it better, too! But the goslings you got are adorable and the important thing is that Missy and Sammy like them.

I'll try to get new pictures when I get home from work this evening.
big_smile.png
Look forward to them.

Back
Top Bottom