Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

The hurricane that is at the carribeans at the moment is going to die over the Atlantic to the UK and Ireland on Tuesday, usually the winds are not bad from a dying Hurricane if they die early but you never know the winds are still strong but usually we Ireland only gets the tail of the dying hurricane :/

Here's our micro duckling with her hatchmates. It is growing, as it could not reach the dog bowl a few days ago, but is obviously still very teeny compared to the others.

Here's our micro duckling with her hatchmates. It is growing, as it could not reach the dog bowl a few days ago, but is obviously still very teeny compared to the others.

Oh my gosh J that is so cute and so tiny, looks like a Call in the midst of the big ducks. what is this breed? I'm glad to hear she is growing even if slowly. Do they pick on her?

Crazy how small she is, eh? But she eats and drinks well, and is otherwise as normal as any other duckling. Her hatchmates are very nice to her and Mom is great, too. I think she is a Cayuga/ancona cross.

Crazy how small she is, eh? But she eats and drinks well, and is otherwise as normal as any other duckling. Her hatchmates are very nice to her and Mom is great, too. I think she is a Cayuga/ancona cross.
Well she sure is adorable. I'm glad everyone is treating her nicely. Ducks through for the year now?

Thanks. We think she is super cute and are taking extra precautions to keep her safe. Yes, our ducks are done for the year, thank goodness. We are over-run with 18 ducklings running around and need to find homes for most of them.

Thanks, Serv. The baby African cross turned out to be a boy. Luckily, my friend had two similar aged girls and a solo adult female, so we swapped the juvenile boy for the adult girl. It worked out well for both of us. Unfortunately, the last solo African baby hatched by my white goose has also turned out to be a boy, once again leaving me gander heavy. I need to rehome him, too. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom