Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

It does make sense now .
So now i know fox season has started :S.
The gander that got killed was the baby this year that was tiny when it was a gosling and then had a growth spurt :/
Not a big loss but can't let it happen again :/
Now the fox does know where to get food! >:-@

It does make sense now .
So now i know fox season has started :S.
The gander that got killed was the baby this year that was tiny when it was a gosling and then had a growth spurt
hmm.png

Not a big loss but can't let it happen again
hmm.png

Now the fox does know where to get food! >:-@
Yep and will take full advantage of it.

Sorry to hear the news, Serv. It's always a bummer to lose birds to predators. By the way, our mini duckling is thriving but still a mini compared to his hatchmates. I'm thinking it will only get to call duck size.

I don't have call ducks. I just have the one micro duckling that does not appear like he will get as big as a call duck. :rolleyes:

Another update on the goslings 8 weeks now crazy still not sure what they are thought they were pilgrim but not to sure

Only Problem is they fowl the water so quickly only cleaned it yesterday

J hows the building going? I'd love to see a new pic of the wanna be call. lol Has it been flying?

Building is moving along fast now and we are scheduled to be in our new home by Thanksgiving. Yay!

The little one is only just getting his juvenile feathers so still has a ways before he can attempt flying. I'll try to remember to take a new picture of him this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom