Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

I  cannot imagine 60 geese here of any breed. maybe if I had my whole 10.5 acres fenced in.  I'd love to see a pic of it though. :)

In future once you get it all fenced then you can have a flock of your own
1f609.png

Though 10 acres is a heck lot of fencing and will be expensive.

Holy cow 60 geese, I would love that many Sebbies... I know someone from showing that has about 55 Sebbies... I want to get more but I am getting 35 new birds this spring to show,,. So fun, I also hope you all keep having good luck with your hatchlings...

I had over 100 geese can't remember but close between 110 120 but they're all sold now ;)

wow Nate what all is coming? 

I had over 100 geese can't remember but close between 110 120 but they're all sold now ;)

You are insane Serv... I would like to have a big farm like that in the future, so I can have way more phesants and peafowl, and more ducks, geese, and I always wanted a rhea... Miss Lydia, well let's just see here... I am getting my blue Swedish drake 5 ducks, and 2 male black runner and 3 female black runner, now for the chickens. I am ordering hopefully tomorrow morning, 10 buckeye pullets for meat pens at county fair, 5 red shouldered Yokohamas, 5 black Sumatras, and 5 white sultans.. I will also be hatching showgirls from a breeder, and a bunch of other stuff for fun... So maybe the count of geese will hopefully go up to about 10 Sebbies... The girl that has the Sebbies wanted to trade for more gene pools, and I do too so hopefully I get enough to get a few more girls for my boy... Since my boy hated other boys, I think he would cover up to 5 girls by himself...

60 geese isn't that bad, if you have the land (says one who has over 30 geese and 60+ birds (geese/ducks/chickens combined). Serv, I am sure you can handle the increase in numbers.

Of course I can, I'm quite curious of how life is with 60 dewlap Africans? I can't wait really. Imagine a field full of buff Africans that would be a dream of success!

Back
Top Bottom