Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

Quote: He has a few hundred acres from what I saw. We visited before I agreed to sell my goslings. I keep them here until they are feathered and human imprinted.

Quote:
What a stunning thought!
Holy cow 60 geese, I would love that many Sebbies... I know someone from showing that has about 55 Sebbies... I want to get more but I am getting 35 new birds this spring to show,,. So fun, I also hope you all keep having good luck with your hatchlings...
Its a huge wave of wings when they see you! I love to watch them all running to greet me. I have about 16 right now since I just sold out. My brown chinese are still laying! I gathered 2 more eggs today.

Nate if you have over 9-10 acres you can have a over 60 flock ;)

I have 10 acres but my run for my show geese is a 32 by 44 feet, but the field is for the cows, but I bet after a few years the Sebbie flock will go up... My parents told me to call the girl that had them to talk to her about trading... SOOOO EEEEEEKKK more baby Sebbies for me...!

Oh and Serv I think you should run next years hatch a long!!!

I still have eggs! Totally crazy my youngest brown Chinese is still laying. 2 more eggs this weekend. My Sportsman cabinets are both asleep for a few weeks. Will probably start back up in January. I decided to not do hatch a long this year since my moms had heart surgery last week.

I still have eggs! Totally crazy my youngest brown Chinese is still laying. 2 more eggs this weekend. My Sportsman cabinets are both asleep for a few weeks. Will probably start back up in January. I decided to not do hatch a long this year since my moms had heart surgery last week.

I hope she recovers nicely @jchny2000

I
Oh and Serv I think you should run next years hatch a long!!!
would love to
1f60d.png

Hope your mother gets well soon!

Thank you so much!
Its amazing. She had the valve replaced through a large vein, and was released today to come home! She was hospitalized 1 week. This new procedure will save so many lives. My dad had the open heart procedure and was hospitalized 10 weeks. That was almost 2 years ago.My parents are in their 80s.
Amazing for sure. Think what they will be doing in another 2 yrs. I know she and you are happy to be home.

Back
Top Bottom