Granny's gone and done it again

Morning. I found a tiny friend at the farm!

View attachment 1816133 View attachment 1816132
Aww. Did you find its parents? Looks like a baby mockingbird.

well thats cool Star. where theres a will, theres a way .
I just got back from town. poured rain on us. The house that sorta attaches to cvs lived an ol man that is sweet as possible. 90 some yrs young he grew a garden every yr and passed out his extra tomatoes. I bought a chair and an air cond. from him over the yrs. This yr there is no garden and today a sign that says there will be an auction there. Thats very sad to me.
Oh, how sad. I remember you talking about that man and his tomatoes. you even showed me his house. Sorry he's gone. :(

I had to go water. LOL everything is flooded and still smells terrible. Another serama little born. I seen a fishing spider in the barn . They are huge and nasty looking.
What's it eating in the barn?
Has enough sense to come in out of the rain!

Did those little wrens, with their nest in the corner, ever raise some babies?

You should of seen that spider, It was huge ! I did what any normal human in their right mind would do. I threw the chickens water at it and run. LOL You should see me run. Its more of a hop skip stumble pop (my bones) kinda run.
It can't hurt you.
Well, I guess it can if you trip and fall while running away from it! :hmm

Closest thing we have to that is a wolf spider. Similar looking.

Aww. Did you find its parents? Looks like a baby mockingbird.

Oh, how sad. I remember you talking about that man and his tomatoes. you even showed me his house. Sorry he's gone. :(

What's it eating in the barn?
Has enough sense to come in out of the rain!

Did those little wrens, with their nest in the corner, ever raise some babies?

It can't hurt you.
Well, I guess it can if you trip and fall while running away from it! :hmm

Closest thing we have to that is a wolf spider. Similar looking.

Its sad. I talked to him a lot and dont even know his name. Thats a shame.

Its probably after the cats ! LOL No, it was on the back sliding door . The ground is flooded and spiders everywhere. There is a med. sized black one I am seeing a lot. inside and out.
I dont think the wrens had littles. I think they left the nest. I havent seen them in a while.

He has an appt. all the way in Lauranceburg JUST to get his blood drawn !
I dont know about the tornados. I heard a man was killed about an hr from here but I dont watch the news .
Why are they making you go all the way there? They can draw blood anywhere. You should tell them what a hardship it is for you to go all the way to Lauranceburg.

Why are they making you go all the way there? They can draw blood anywhere. You should tell them what a hardship it is for you to go all the way to Lauranceburg.
I actually didnt notice thats what they wanted til it was too late. He has a regular appt. w/ him in 5 days I think so this is the only way to get the results to him in time now.

Back
Top Bottom