Granny's gone and done it again

Oh my gosh boss son.

So I parked by husbands work this am. Well after assistant soops left, I went to grab my truck and move it back to by the office (cause I got my workout class tonight so have to change before heading over and all that) boss son comes back from his lunch parks in the huge spot between his mom’s car and my truck and THROWS his door WIDE FREAKING OPEN (misses by mere inches) unloads himself and leaves greasy/starbucksy/some sort of fingerprint shmoo all over my back door.

SERIOUSLY

I like the black backgrounds. Poster board. It totally hides the filter . However I am not crazy about this black gravel w/ it. too much. :barnie The new tank doesnt have gravel and Im wondering if/what color I could mix w/ black and take half this black out then make them both half black and half ??

Oh my gosh boss son.

So I parked by husbands work this am. Well after assistant soops left, I went to grab my truck and move it back to by the office (cause I got my workout class tonight so have to change before heading over and all that) boss son comes back from his lunch parks in the huge spot between his mom’s car and my truck and THROWS his door WIDE FREAKING OPEN (misses by mere inches) unloads himself and leaves greasy/starbucksy/some sort of fingerprint shmoo all over my back door.

SERIOUSLY
Real slime ball. If he ever put a dent in my new truck, I'd be putting dents in his head faster than he could rub them.

Well. It’s cause it’s meeting day so assistant superintendent also parks in a way where he blocks where I’d normally park. Now I could have stayed squeezed in there - but I don’t trust any of the boss fam to not be wild with their doors. They’re doing some construction on the road I normally park by so I ended up parking by hubs’ work.
The main problem with buying a new car. I go for for the one year old cars. Cuz it has to happen eventually.

Back
Top Bottom