Granny's gone and done it again

You see that post on FB ? She said I was calling her a drug addict. I wasnt or I guess I should say I didnt mean for it to come out that way. I was looking for advise from you guys on how to see the kids w/o dealing w/ the parents. I cant win no matter what I do or say .

Like what ?? You think you have another ? Holy cow. Can you spray yourself before you go out or move?
Babesiosis is just one example, many people who get Lyme disease get at least one other disease. I was using spray. Right now it is so hot there are not many ticks around.

You see that post on FB ? She said I was calling her a drug addict. I wasnt or I guess I should say I didnt mean for it to come out that way. I was looking for advise from you guys on how to see the kids w/o dealing w/ the parents. I cant win no matter what I do or say .
I can't think of any way to see the kids without dealing with the parents. It's a shame.

Its good you 2 work close together. Same hours ?
No. I start earlier than him. I work four nine hour days (or throw in some ten hour days as needed as well). It does work out that we carpool as needed - but he runs the risk of being sent on road calls or other things so carpooling is always our last resort lol.

I knew I seen 2 tanks touching.
69307979_234609297498440_4217428812591267840_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom