Granny's gone and done it again

Morning Granny.
I was going to look through my pictures to show you my old Shih tzu.
but it is quicker for me to goole a pic for you...

I kept my girls hair JUST like this...IT WAS WORK!
I would brush her daily with a brush similar to what H2O posted.
I also used my conditioner and human detangled spray on her.
I think I had to cut knots out only 2 or 3 times...
but I did brush her daily.

Last edited:
I just played catch up on reading back..
now I gotta go jump in the shower and dry my long hair...yuk....takes a little while.
We have a boy scouts event where we have to walk some neighborhood and hang fliers on pals doors for a food drive..
Not looking forward to this part of the day but then after that we will have the derby car races..boyscouts...
Ill see yall later this afternoon.
Have a good day!

Morning Granny.
I was going to look through my pictures to show you my old Shih tzu.
but it is quicker for me to goole a pic for you...

I kept my girls hair JUST like this...IT WAS WORK!
I would brush her daily with a brush similar to what H2O posted.
I also used my conditioner and human detangled spray on her.
I think I had to cut knots out only 2 or 3 times...
but I did brush her daily.

jeez, I had my moms 2 like that. they didnt look like this one . LOL kept them shaved.

Granny, I carried dh to emergency room yesterday. He has cellulitis in his foot & the infection has run his blood sugar up to 450. They admitted him & is on his 3rd bag of iv antibiotic & being given insulin shots. His blood sugar has not gone below 320 yet. Dr hasn t come yet this morning but 3 doctors saw him yesterday. They have done test for blood clots & blood flow in his legs.

Granny, I carried dh to emergency room yesterday. He has cellulitis in his foot & the infection has run his blood sugar up to 450. They admitted him & is on his 3rd bag of iv antibiotic & being given insulin shots. His blood sugar has not gone below 320 yet. Dr hasn t come yet this morning but 3 doctors saw him yesterday. They have done test for blood clots & blood flow in his legs.

oh no ! I knew something was wrong. I am so sorry. I dont know what cellulitis is ? Are you at the hospital now ? Tell him I hope he feels better quickly .

I'm here. Slept on a pull out couch. Eating boiled eggs & pbj sammie I brought with me. Cellulitis is a bacterial infection of the skin.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom