Granny's gone and done it again

Bubba and his friend, in a traditional Mardi Gras costume.

I have wanted a couple fainting goats or pygmy forever. Its probably a good thing my place isnt fenced. I already have too much to do. I thought I could toss my lawn mower if I had them.

not if you have goats like Rod's all they do is eat every tree and the bark off the bigger trees from ground level to as high as they can stand.

Guess what, guess what, guess what...............only three more days until DD and her DF get here!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Got the upstairs room all organized (it's been a storage room so lots of random stuff to organize, get put into the cubby space, etc) and swept/cleaned, put up some temporary towel hooks in the bathroom to make room for two more people (love COMMAND hooks, lol), figured out what to do about furnishing (going to borrow DS's bed - only have to slide it from his side of the landing to their room....all of 4 feet - and DS gets the air bed) and now I'm just twiddling my thumbs and waiting.......
No progress to report on the coop construction
hit.gif
- it's just sitting out there in the shop, taunting me......at this rate poor DD's DF will get roped into being on the construction crew if we get ANY days without rain while they are here and I am losing hope of being able to take DD chick shopping, sigh.
wee.gif
3 more days!!! What are you going to do for 3 more days??? How exciting. They are staying for a week? Hope you get some dry days. We are dry today and should be most of tomorrow. Monday rain and then more dry days hopefully. Some places really need a chance to dry out.

Bubba and his friend, in a traditional Mardi Gras costume.
How fun! They are having a Mardi Gras parade! In K out here, they do Chinese New Year parade.
Is Bubba's friend's hair like that on purpose or did he just get up?
big_smile.png
Members of grunge bands pay a lot of money to get that look!

He's old enough and has been with you long enough now to realize that's no longer a problem.

my memory is bad was talking about that yesterday. I just dont remember how long I have had him But I talked to him about that too. I think you are right. He should know .
You've had him full-time since June last year when we were visiting. Hi granny, so glad to hear that CB broke loose. He is either going to have to start eating better or I would give a dose at least every 2 weeks. Otherwise he will be in the same boat each month. Sorry to here that your knee is hurting again Hun. That sitting for long lengths of time is hard on the joints. Has been a crazy week here. Two days ago we hit record temps for Feb. at 66° Got my first blister of the season RAKING up all the dog doo in the side yard. Spent the afternoon today SHOVELING & SNOWBLOWING the driveway. :he

Quote: You've had him full-time since June last year when we were visiting. Hi granny, so glad to hear that CB broke loose. He is either going to have to start eating better or I would give a dose at least every 2 weeks. Otherwise he will be in the same boat each month. Sorry to here that your knee is hurting again Hun. That sitting for long lengths of time is hard on the joints. Has been a crazy week here. Two days ago we hit record temps for Feb. at 66° Got my first blister of the season RAKING up all the dog doo in the side yard. Spent the afternoon today SHOVELING & SNOWBLOWING the driveway.
he.gif

Hi Lisa! That's right, you guys were all there together. Wonder how long he had been there... not too long, I don't think. Sorry about your blister. Snow is cold, brrrrr. I don't complain about the rain much, because it is not snow!

Back
Top Bottom