Granny's gone and done it again

guess the bus left without me. LOL I need to get busy anyway. somehow...
frow.gif

guess the bus left without me. LOL I need to get busy anyway. somehow...
frow.gif
I've been watching them cut. Rope a huge limb and hang the rope on an upper limb, guys below hold the other end of rope, cut, and the limb swings over where they want it and they lower it down. Amazing. Guy doing the cutting would be very good at math, he got excellent spatial skills. Me, I would have limbs all hung up on each other, rope in knots, and no way for me to get down from the top of the tree!

Well, another set born which through my milking schedule off
th.gif

New babies!!! How many? Doelings, bucklings? Pics?????? I absolutely adore lambing/kidding/calving season -- really miss being an active part of that fabulous time.

I've been watching them cut. Rope a huge limb and hang the rope on an upper limb, guys below hold the other end of rope, cut, and the limb swings over where they want it and they lower it down. Amazing. Guy doing the cutting would be very good at math, he got excellent spatial skills. Me, I would have limbs all hung up on each other, rope in knots, and no way for me to get down from the top of the tree!
It really is amazing to watch them work, isn't it?

73 five days ago; been here 43 years

Well, Happy (belated) Birthday!!!! So glad to see you back around here and feeling frisky again.
pups favorite treat is the bottom of my shoes after I come in from the chickens.
sickbyc.gif
Then he wants to come lick you .

EXACTLY why I don't get people who just love letting dogs lick their faces --- I KNOW WHERE THAT TONGUE HAS BEEN!!!!!!! Heck, even without the outside nasty stuff they lick, they spend half their day licking their own ***...........

Guy is going to town on that tree. Must have nerves of steel to be hanging by a rope and using a chain saw at the same time.

Guess what, guess what, guess what...............only three more days until DD and her DF get here!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Got the upstairs room all organized (it's been a storage room so lots of random stuff to organize, get put into the cubby space, etc) and swept/cleaned, put up some temporary towel hooks in the bathroom to make room for two more people (love COMMAND hooks, lol), figured out what to do about furnishing (going to borrow DS's bed - only have to slide it from his side of the landing to their room....all of 4 feet - and DS gets the air bed) and now I'm just twiddling my thumbs and waiting.......
No progress to report on the coop construction
hit.gif
- it's just sitting out there in the shop, taunting me......at this rate poor DD's DF will get roped into being on the construction crew if we get ANY days without rain while they are here and I am losing hope of being able to take DD chick shopping, sigh.

Back
Top Bottom