Granny's gone and done it again

I really miss the Thai food place in Bradenton, FL. Used to eat there at least once a week.
At least 6 Thai places have closed here over the past 15 years. The best one had a small lunch buffet near hubs' work and I would meet him for 2 of my favorite things... Thai food & hubs! Not very many choices now. It doesn't seem as popular these days.

At least 6 Thai places have closed here over the past 15 years. The best one had a small lunch buffet near hubs' work and I would meet him for 2 of my favorite things... Thai food & hubs! Not very many choices now. It doesn't seem as popular these days.
We have them around here. Haven't been for a while. I don't eat..out..often anymore. Now when the kids bring in fast food...had a taco from Taco Bell yesterday for lunch. There's some burritos left over in there, and a taco. The burrito will warm up ok, tacos not so much. 😅

We have them around here. Haven't been for a while. I don't eat..out..often anymore. Now when the kids bring in fast food...had a taco from Taco Bell yesterday for lunch. There's some burritos left over in there, and a taco. The burrito will warm up ok, tacos not so much. 😅
I used to like Taco Bell too. I rarely eat out out now since I cut out most carbs. Luckily the hens still feed me well. Love those eggs.

Good morning everyone. Laying in bed drinking my coffee with the dogs. My dogs are snugglers, Costello spoons me all night and Ky is at the feet. If not, they wait until hubby gets out of bed and immediately snuggle next to me. What hams.
20220615_070221.jpg

Good morning everyone. Laying in bed drinking my coffee with the dogs. My dogs are snugglers, Costello spoons me all night and Ky is at the feet. If not, they wait until hubby gets out of bed and immediately snuggle next to me. What hams.
View attachment 3149272
Nice. I used to let my dog(s) sleep with me. Not here though. Because ticks. 😕😖:sick:barnie

Back
Top Bottom