Granny's gone and done it again

Good morning everyone. Laying in bed drinking my coffee with the dogs. My dogs are snugglers, Costello spoons me all night and Ky is at the feet. If not, they wait until hubby gets out of bed and immediately snuggle next to me. What hams.
View attachment 3149272
I have 3 dogs. Only one sleeps with me and she cirls up as close to me as she can. Another one is too old to get on the bed and the 3rd one is a terrible bed partner and sleeps in his crate.

I have 3 dogs. Only one sleeps with me and she cirls up as close to me as she can. Another one is too old to get on the bed and the 3rd one is a terrible bed partner and sleeps in his crate.
I have one dog that sleeps with me, but i check both of them over very carefully each night.

Its so hot here too. worse then yesterday. I cant get over all this humidity and no rain.
Seems like the rain usually misses us by not much. The ground is rock hard. I was trying to plant some plants that have been sitting around in pots. Had to water the soil, let it soak in, water some more, dig again. Probably should have used a pick!

Seems like the rain usually misses us by not much. The ground is rock hard. I was trying to plant some plants that have been sitting around in pots. Had to water the soil, let it soak in, water some more, dig again. Probably should have used a pick!
Same here. When I planted I went through a shovel a year and used post hole diggers.

Dogs are funny.

Costello, the ones that likes to spoon, sleeps on one side and my hubby on the other. The problems with that is 1) I get overheated 2) both of them snore loudly.

funny lady, do peeps call you bonk?
Ok, I have to first tell you the story on how Bonkerelli came to be. It is a nickname that my folks gave me as a child (occasionally they use it now). I use to bonk my head a lot as a kid, clumsy I suppose. I also helped my mom will the cleaning like Cinderella but think of the song from the cartoon "Cinderelli, Cinderelli."

Only my follk and people on here can can me Bonk and Bonkerelli, lol.

Back
Top Bottom