Granny's gone and done it again

Yes, but I will talk to whoever it is that he got me into. Which will be an ENT. I really think it has something to do with my Occipital Neuralgia. I have been online studying.. looking.. reading. If you look up Bow Hunters syndrome, it sounds like me.
Wow. Never heard of that. I have gamekeepers thumb.
Gamekeeper's thumb is a condition that occurs when the inner ligament at the base of the thumb (the ulnar collateral ligament) is injured due to overuse or trauma.

I was just getting ready to go check the animals tonight, and it started raining. So i watched another movie and played with clay. After i checked the animals and closed up the buildings, i went and picked more peas. Those things are soooo tasty. Hubby likes his cooked. None of them ever get that far.

that was the "reward" for whoever got sent to the garden to hoe/weed OR pick other stuff. Growing up. Mother was "sneaky" that way.

No story really. My mom gave me the handle for here. She used to watch the lizard growing uo in KY. trying to get in her window. It tickled her.
"Granny Hatchet" is what Granny's mom called eastern fence lizards. Been years since I researced... only found a couple of obscure references for the name, but it was linked to Kentucky hill country, if I'm remembering right.

001.JPG

there is a calf there in front of mom

Back
Top Bottom