grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think pearl is cheating on me. She's been riding home from school with one of her class mates coming home late. And It takes her a long time to get outta the car when they pull up. He drives one of them New mustangs with tinted Windows.
Anyway , I decided to go outside into the coop one night so I could get a better look to see why it took her so long to get outta the car. I hid behind our big plastic garbage can that we store feed in so they couldn't see me. You aren't going to believe what I seen next. The car pulled into the driveway and lit up the coop a little but I was still hid. Then peeking over the garbage can I saw a few feathers that looked like they had been bit off of one of my hens. Does that mean that I have a mean feather eater problem ?

Last edited:
I think pearl is cheating on me. She's been riding home from school with one of her class mates coming home late. And It takes her a long time to get outta the car when they pull up. He drives one of them New mustangs with tinted Windows.
Anyway , I decided to go outside into the coop one night so I could get a better look to see why it took her so long to get outta the car. I hid behind our big plastic garbage can that we store feed in so they couldn't see me. You aren't going to believe what I seen next. The car pulled into the driveway and lit up the coop a little but I was still hid. Then peeking over the garbage can I saw a few feathers that looked like they had been bit off. Does that mean that I have a mean feather eater?

Is that a feather eater or a feather biter?

Anyway , I decided to go outside into the coop one night so I could get a better look to see why it took her so long to get outta the car. I hid behind our big plastic garbage can that we store feed in so they couldn't see me. You aren't going to believe what I seen next. The car pulled into the driveway and lit up the coop a little but I was still hid. Then peeking over the garbage can I saw a few feathers that looked like they had been bit off. Does that mean that I have a mean feather eater?

Or they are molting. Quite a set up for a story...

Quote: Yes I have a lot of flowering and fruiting Plants
Now its the hight of the breeding time and I have this ones nesting in my garden:
Native birds

Invading birds

So pretty! humming bird?, wren?, and sparrow? invading collared parakeet and mynah bird? Am I close??? The blue hummer is beautiful!!

No word from granny today?

She was on. Says she was really tired and went to take a nap. Don't think she feels well today...
1f622.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom