grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to stay awake I need to leave in less then an hour. supposed to meet CB at the eye glass store so we can pick out frames.  
I didnt finish mowing but I quit. small side yard is all I have left and I am done for. Made sausage links and french toast a few hrs. ago and am starving already. I dont like either one but the honey was good !

I traded chores with DH. He took bubba for a haircut and I cleaned the cabin. Pb&j for lunch then cleaning the dining hall.

Trying to stay awake I need to leave in less then an hour. supposed to meet CB at the eye glass store so we can pick out frames.
I didnt finish mowing but I quit. small side yard is all I have left and I am done for. Made sausage links and french toast a few hrs. ago and am starving already. I dont like either one but the honey was good !

That was quick to get him in glasses! Is he feeling okay about it? My guys were ok with it since mom and dad already have them. Then as soon as the glasses went on, they were thrilled! Dr was giving me tips about how to have them keep the glasses on. I told him it wouldn't be a problem, poor eyesight will keep their glasses on! #2 just told me he thinks he needs a recheck. He hasn't been this year. We go to Costco! Very good deals. Walmart too.

remember when I got my first glasses. DR told me to stand in front of a window and try them on. I cried everything was so beautiful. I fell in love with nature that day. Rode home with my head out the window and my jaw hanging down. I was about 12-13 I think.

see y'all butts .
frow.gif
I need some halloween chocolates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom