grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbl, thanks for chatting with me!!
1f601.png
1f423.png

Quote:
Don't know much about ducks, but I had some as a kid. Found a duckling running around under the brooder at the feed store, and they said it wasn't one of theirs, it was wild, so I took it home. Turned out to be a male with mallard coloring, but not sure if he really was a mallard. His body was shaped like a football, no definition to the chest, just a football with a short neck and head. He was a good flyer, but never left home. I got him a Kakhi Campbell girlfriend and they had a whole mess of babies.

Considering getting a couple of ducks some day, but I want to fix up a place for them first. I like the look of the Welsh Harlequins and there is a hatchery south of me that I can go pick them up. Also would like some muscovies because they are quiet and eat flies. Maybe 2 of each!

sounds like fun and NOTHING like a captured audience (in car) for a good visit.
wink.png
Egg-zactly! I just worry about him being lonely or not making friends here --- just really want us making this move NOT to screw him up.

I've only seen the spray stuff at school carnivals, so am assuming it's fairly safe. I have a kooky aunt that used to dye her mostly white cat pretty pale colors. The effect was actually pretty cool, but I would worry about him eating it when he groomed.

You can also do temp dying with stuff like koolaid, the natural recipes people use for egg dying, etc -- food coloring works too and is non-toxic since it's meant to be consumed.

Trying to stay awake I need to leave in less then an hour. supposed to meet CB at the eye glass store so we can pick out frames.
I didnt finish mowing but I quit. small side yard is all I have left and I am done for. Made sausage links and french toast a few hrs. ago and am starving already. I dont like either one but the honey was good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom