grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brussels sprouts are coming up!

I uprooted this marigold yesterday, poor scraggly thing.

The roses for the assistant bloomed! Kinda pitiful...

Cooking homemade spaghetti & meatballs. Im hungry. Haven t eaten since breakfast scrambled eggs & biscuit. Gonna buy seeds & start cabbage, chinese cabbage, broccoli & other things in six packs. Its still hot here(90) so ive got time to start them from seeds. That was $15 worth that the rabbits ate.

Last edited:
see y'all butts .
frow.gif
I need some halloween chocolates.

LOL - it has occurred to me that this Halloween is going to be VERY different for us -- we used to live 12 miles from town and the only trick-or-treater we ever got was the little boy that lived in the next house over.........now we are right, smack-dab, in the middle of town *and* surrounded front and back by apartments......not only will I actually have to buy candy this year, I think I'm going to have to buy a LOT
ep.gif
*OR* I could just go with my master plan that we came up with while visiting with my sister last weekend -- day before Halloween I'll go on CL and pick up 5-6 free kittens, first 5-6 kids to my door get handed a free kitten, guarantee the word will spread VERY quickly not to come to our house
lau.gif
...would also work with goldfish in baggies! (ok, I'd never actually do that because I'd feel too responsible for the animals and am very anti animals as prizes of any sort)
I traded chores with DH. He took bubba for a haircut and I cleaned the cabin. Pb&j for lunch then cleaning the dining hall.

Good trade!!! Been a minute since I had a PB&J, might have to go make one now, because it actually sounds really good......
Cooking homemade spaghetti & meatballs. Im hungry. Haven t eaten since breakfast scrambled eggs & biscuit. Gonna buy seeds & start cabbage, chinese cabbage, broccoli & other things in six packs. Its still hot here(90) so ive got time to start them from seeds. That was $15 worth that the rabbits ate.
Mmmmmm, what time is dinner???

see y'all butts .   :frow    I need some halloween chocolates.  

LOL - it has occurred to me that this Halloween is going to be VERY different for us -- we used to live 12 miles from town and the only trick-or-treater we ever got was the little boy that lived in the next house over.........now we are right, smack-dab, in the middle of town *and* surrounded front and back by apartments......not only will I actually have to buy candy this year, I think I'm going to have to buy a LOT :eek:   *OR* I could just go with my master plan that we came up with while visiting with my sister last weekend -- day before Halloween I'll go on CL and pick up 5-6 free kittens, first 5-6 kids to my door get handed a free kitten, guarantee the word will spread VERY quickly not to come to our house :lau ...would also work with goldfish in baggies!  (ok, I'd never actually do that because I'd feel too responsible for the animals and am very anti animals as prizes of any sort)

Good trade!!!  Been a minute since I had a PB&J, might have to go make one now, because it actually sounds really good......

Mmmmmm, what time is dinner???

I used strawberry jelly! EXTRA good.

A long day. asked SIL?DD to pick CB up when they picked the other up and drop him to me at the eye glass place. It was on her way. She never showed of course. So all the way back home to grab him and back to town again. but its over done. I asked her on FB what happened. She said, I will call when I get a chance.
Stopped at a yard sale totally empty on gas and spent what money I had. LOL I went to the bank and got what was in there so Im good. Anyway, wasted $8.00 on 48 very large cans of Arizona fudge float. Trust, it sounds way better then it taste. It taste like a weak, melted float. half water, pop, milk and very little chocolate. Its gross to put it mildly.
Then I probable made a good deal. I bought a Keurig coffee maker for $10.00 Everything works fine on it. Retail $129.00
Now I am tired ,drinking coffee and waiting for bed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom