grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if y'all remember that Monster chick that hatched and we all gawked at how huge he was, well that's him. Monster. He's not bubba's fav, but all the others were up for the night already.

I remember monster too. LOL Is he full grown ?

I can't remember. :oops: He's big though, bigger than any of his dinner club brothers.

I can't remember.
hide.gif
He's big though, bigger than any of his dinner club brothers.

LOL I hear ya.

I like to see drawn down or internal pips before I move eggs to the hatcher. It's day 19-20 and they aren't looking any more ready than they did five days ago. :/ but I moved them anyway. Oh well. We'll see what happens.

Mom made two kinds of Asian wraps tonight... Korean bulging I with kochimon sauce and Thai roasted chicken wraps with Thai peanut sauce. She got tired of her grandsons leaving so she did what she does best and lured them home by cooking. I haven't eaten yet but I hung out with everyone else praising the name of my mother. Lol. Not much going on today.. Symptoms are kinda bugging but I'm okay. Did the laundry and stuff and have been watching shows on Hulu..... Anxious for Devin to get home tonight..... But mainly so I can go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom