grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
they never get their deposit back.  or they would have the money

I understand.... I just worry they move into a spot that isn't healthy with all those babies... But she should try to clean up after wards to get some deposit back... My last land lord was an a hole. Never got one and we had it looking better than we moved in... But he was a slum lord. Live and learn.

I understand.... I just worry they move into a spot that isn't healthy with all those babies... But she should try to clean up after wards to get some deposit back... My last land lord was an a hole. Never got one and we had it looking better than we moved in... But he was a slum lord. Live and learn.

Never rent from slum lords for cheap rent and to be left alone... Black mold and crap weeks after we moved in. We changed our half the plumbing.. Repainted fixed dry wall and got zero back

Never rent from slum lords for cheap rent and to be left alone... Black mold and crap weeks after we moved in. We changed our half the plumbing.. Repainted fixed dry wall and got zero back

they are slum too. They left their last house clean I know and didnt get anything. that ne was 850 +100 for the cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom