grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melon, mayo and banana sandwiches are great!
I Just don't like mayo.
hu.gif
It's just, does not sound pleasing to me.

I'm doing ok. How are you York?

Good I'm pleased to hear that :thumbsup

I'm ok thanks, been funny old day today. Just having a quick snoop round here before I head off to bed. Could not sleep last night and have been up since 4.10am this morning. But now it's got to 9pm and I feel I'm nodding off.

camping,
hit.gif
How disappointing! I'd take any color egg right about now. Broodies, molting, oldsters, and short days are taking their toll. It's my extended family that will suffer, because I refuse to buy store eggs and will guard my precious hoard.

watermelon, I'm with you in the mayo.
sickbyc.gif
Little bit with tuna or chicken salad is good, but only a little.

York, aren't Brits genetically incapable of enjoying peanut butter? And root beer?
big_smile.png

Peanut butter and banana is delicious. Mix them in some hot oatmeal with cinnamon and a touch of brown sugar, yummalicious!

Thanks for all the info on venison everyone. Not planning on hunting or anything, but I want to try it again with my adult taste buds. Child taste buds were extremely sensitive, but old ones are more forgiving! There is a butcher/meat guy that sells all sorts of meats. I might see if he's got any deer meat now.

Last edited:
Wishing that is so funny :gig
Probably so, but I do like peanut butter and bananas but them together I just can't get my head round!!
I've never tried root beer :idunno
What's it like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom