grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
rant.gif
rooster!
lau.gif

the little one passed this morning. i found the healthy one cuddled up next to it in the brooder and when i got rid of it the other one started chirping in distress. he is alone now. i knew it wasnt feeling good. it was a mercy mission i guess. at least it was comfortable

the little one passed this morning. i found the healthy one cuddled up next to it in the brooder and when i got rid of it the other one started chirping in distress. he is alone now. i knew it wasnt feeling good. it was a mercy mission i guess. at least it was comfortable

Sorry for your loss. It was failure to thrive, you gave it your best shot.

So sorry you lost this baby.
hugs.gif
Not all babies make it to adulthood. And many of them die from the shipping. Pretty rough on babies.

Hugs to you sweety.

i did it again.
hmm.png
i called orchelins to ask about the babies and they directed me to a different store 4 towns away. they told me to come in and they would replace it. of course im not going that far for one little chick !!! but for 8
big_smile.png
. lol i got 3 more buff orphs., 2 bantams, one production red, 2 very lg. black marens(moron on the receipt) lol and a partridge in a pear tree. the marens look to be 3 weeks old. i have never seen them and they say they are one week. most of their fuzz is gone and they are mostly black with some white. no roof work today.

clap.gif

Congrats on the new babies!!! It is VERY hard to resist these fuzzy butts.
lol.png

thank you.
big_smile.png
the first buuf still only wants me. i have to be really careful when i open the brooder, it come flying out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom