grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda, I got home yesterday afternoon. it was originally supposed to be same day, take a look and send me home. if I needed another stent, I could go home the next day. I had 2 more stents and complications. Just my luck. lol

Linda, I got home yesterday afternoon. it was originally supposed to be same day, take a look and send me home. if I needed another stent, I could go home the next day. I had 2 more stents and complications. Just my luck. lol

what complications ? do you remember talking to me and what was said ? You hadnt been out of surgery long I dont think.

its a silkie mix red ? they wont have tail.  its comb is humongous  for 3 weeks
No granny. The three week old I know isn't silkie at all. That's the one my broody tried to eat and I didn't have a silkie yet. I know the roo was a rir because that's the only roo I have. It has to be either a full blooded rir which I know it's not, a white leg horn, a wyandottie, or a Brahma as far as the mother.

No granny. The three week old I know isn't silkie at all. That's the one my broody tried to eat and I didn't have a silkie yet. I know the roo was a rir because that's the only roo I have. It has to be either a full blooded rir which I know it's not, a white leg horn, a wyandottie, or a Brahma as far as the mother.

ohh my bad. looks leghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom