grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
A white leghorn is dominant white. So every chick I have ever hatched out of a white lrghorn has been white. I used Marans, Barred rock, araucana and game roosters on my white lrghorn hens. Every single chick was white. I had a beautiful white Araucan cross rooster when I moved to the place. . . . Farking neighbor dog got him . . . .

A white leghorn is dominant white. So every chick I have ever hatched out of a white lrghorn has been white. I used Marans, Barred rock, araucana and game roosters on my white lrghorn hens. Every single chick was white. I had a beautiful white Araucan cross rooster when I moved to the place. . . . Farking neighbor dog got him . . . .
Oh no. Sorry about that enola. What if the roo is a white leg horn?

When I was driving home today there were two dead game roosters thrown on the bridge over the creek. Some one had wrung their necks and just dumped them on the bridge. The sheriffs department came out and took pictures........ The same place where I found stuff left over from someone butchering a calf last summer........

When I was driving home today there were two dead game roosters thrown on the bridge over the creek. Some one had wrung their necks and just dumped them on the bridge. The sheriffs department came out and took pictures........ The same place where I found stuff left over from someone butchering a calf last summer........

thats nuts !

That's terrible. Hope they find whoever is doing that. How's Mike doing now Enola? Y'all ready for Christmas?

I found my langshen rooster today seems to have laryngitis. not sure what the problem is . GS tried to catch him but couldnt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom