grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mean to run y'all off! :hit Maybe I can draw y'all back in with this pic of DD from two years ago when she dressed as Christmas for her favorite holiday. :)

Lovely outfit :love

I'm so thrilled that granny gifted me her prize golden feather! I can't wait to get some time to play with it.

:clap
Have you got the ads off? Makes so much difference!

I've used an old metal scrub bucket (very rustic) and a couple bricks for balast. If your cat climbs it like mine, you might want to tie it to the wall in a corner with rope or baling twine. It won't show and saves a mess when it gets knocked over. My criteria for a tree was always one with branches too thick for a cat to fit. Size, kind or shape were irrelevant. I was was just interested in cat proof. lol

No tinsel, if they eat it, you will be chasing around a cat with a 8" piece of tinsel with a turd on the end. They run to get away from it and it keeps bouncing and hitting them. They think somethings got them and run faster. I made quite a few laps around the house chasing my first Siamese. She was running like the devil was after her with the turd bouncing along after. I was behind with a tissue yelling no, no, stop, yuck! I wiped everything down and scrubbed with bleach.
:lau Newfie that's hilarious!
X2 That is hilarious, our dog would do that when I was a kid, but watching a cat run around with a tinsel poop would be way funnier :gig

I'm so thrilled that granny gifted me her prize golden feather! I can't wait to get some time to play with it.
Congratulations camping!! It was so nice of granny to do that. Hello Lisa. I'm trying to keep Bert outta trouble.
That's good, he's been pretty good lately so that shouldn't be too hard. Are you still out hunting or home now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom