grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably cause of all the fear that obamas gonna steal their guns and become prime dictator of America.
Obama wil tkae them form the letter agencys?

LOL

IDK been so many Executive Orders on everything......

ACTUALLY Gun Confiscation has already begun....

Someone else pay your bills? Well looky there youre mentally imcompetent, now you cant own any!!!! (dont take my word for it)

Real nice for the older folk that need it more, when some thug breaks in I guess he wont have any firearms cause its illegal
roll.png

I really dont want to get into this but the man(child) acts like one and everyone knows it

We were going to start a riflery program at the camp. Got the rifles, couldn't get the ammo. Maybe this year.
fl.gif
hrmm

Maybe check with a police club.

We have Police clubs open to the public here.

I asked and they have someone who reloads their ammo for the Police depts

Ended up gettin ammo for HALF cost, and you can trust them cause the Police Chiefs do!

We were going to start a riflery program at the camp. Got the rifles, couldn't get the ammo. Maybe this year. :fl

hrmm

Maybe check with a police club.

We have Police clubs open to the public here.

I asked and they have someone who reloads their ammo for the Police depts

Ended up gettin ammo for HALF cost, and you can trust them cause the Police Chiefs do!

The police love us. They don't have a range nearby and want to use ours when we get it running. We were hoping they'd wanna help build (in that case) but they said no. :lol:

The police love us. They don't have a range nearby and want to use ours when we get it running. We were hoping they'd wanna help build (in that case) but they said no. :lol:

Nice.

I would ask if they get reloads from a Trusted source

LOL ya think they wanna work in the LA sun??:gig Im sure they get enough of that already!!

Dad reloads. Not .22 though. DH got to where he didn't want to go to the range bc dad would make him dig through the garbage for brass. :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom