grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i appologize upfront ,just got a call from my mom ,her ex husband does that mean hes my ex stepdad i dont know. Any way hes at Baptist hospital in winston salem nc went to er for dizzyness , cancer in his chest and lungs stage 4 also matastsized to the brain causing brain bleeds. Only reason i mention it if theres any praying folks here he needs all yall can spare. Word says prayers of a righteous man (or woman) availeth much. Thanx in advance for prayers ,!!!!!

ok i appologize upfront ,just got a call from my mom ,her ex husband does that mean hes my ex stepdad i dont know. Any way hes at Baptist hospital in winston salem nc went to er for dizzyness , cancer in his chest and lungs stage 4 also matastsized to the brain causing brain bleeds. Only reason i mention it if theres any praying folks here he needs all yall can spare. Word says prayers of a righteous man (or woman) availeth much. Thanx in advance for prayers ,!!!!!
praying here...

I think I can say for us all, that we will all pray for him!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
And for you and your Mom!

Poor baby, those migraines s*ck.
She does have those so I guess I need to give her a break.
Yes you had better Red, those are debilitating. If mine wouldn't have stopped after having brain surgery I would probably be dead now. Had so many of them that I was ready to end things.... Mine were horrible, they usually lasted 3 days. The first day I would have to be taken in to the ER for pain med shots & then usually fought for 2 additional days trying to completely get rid of it. Had to stay in a dark room or laying on the bathroom floor because I couldn't stop vomiting.

For Pearls OTHER headaches ~ Take 2 aspirin & don't call Pearl until morning. She's a mom, working & going to college. That poor girl has got to be beat :lau

No problem Papa, will include him in my prayers :hugs

Yes you had better Red, those are debilitating. If mine wouldn't have stopped after having brain surgery I would probably be dead now. Had so many of them that I was ready to end things.... Mine were horrible, they usually lasted 3 days. The first day I would have to be taken in to the ER for pain med shots & then usually fought for 2 additional days trying to completely get rid of it. Had to stay in a dark room or laying on the bathroom floor because I couldn't stop vomiting.

For Pearls OTHER headaches ~ Take 2 aspirin & don't call Pearl until morning. She's a mom, working & going to college. That poor girl has got to be beat
lau.gif
My sister-in-law suffers from migraines regularly. She's been better now with Botox treatments. Not for wrinkles but for the headaches - seem to really help!

Yes you had better Red, those are debilitating. If mine wouldn't have stopped after having brain surgery I would probably be dead now. Had so many of them that I was ready to end things.... Mine were horrible, they usually lasted 3 days. The first day I would have to be taken in to the ER for pain med shots

My sister-in-law suffers from migraines regularly.  She's been better now with Botox treatments.  Not for wrinkles but for the headaches - seem to really help! 
Wish they would have known more about them when I had them. Nine years ago they finally found the cause of mine & operated. I still get one once in a great while, but thankfully not often. I still have 2 daughters & a granddaughter that suffer with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom