grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
eating beans regularily would get me kicked out of the city limits
lau.gif
LOL that's why I never used to eat beans! Whenever my husband brought me burritos, it was horrible!
sickbyc.gif

Good news is that your body gets used to beans slowly, so just keep at it.
I can now eat lots of lentils and love eating red kidney beans. My husband loves Lima beans and chick peas, so I just mix them up for variations.

BTW, you shouldn't ignore your glucose level... Got to do everything to prevent becoming full blown diabetic.
My tip to you - reduce most carb and eat beans instead, and definitely reduce sugar intake. Eating beans really helped me.

yes, thank you
hugs.gif
I have hyperinsulinimea something like that . its ALL controlled by diet, I have mostly drops. I love beans too but get tired of being throw outside. they dont believe me anymore when I tell them it was the dog.

yes, thank you
hugs.gif
I have hyperinsulinimea something like that . its ALL controlled by diet, I have mostly drops. I love beans too but get tired of being throw outside. they dont believe me anymore when I tell them it was the dog.
lau.gif

I know and it's even worse when the gas gets stuck inside!
Just start back slowly and it'll get better! There are scientific studies that proves than beans lower blood sugar for multiple meals.

blue, is your avatar a pic of your coop ? I have seen that before. not remembering where though. what/how many chickens do you have ?

OK my friends, I've done enough damage here tonight. I had a nice birthday dinner, ate WAY too much! I can hardly keep my eyes open. Thanks for the love and the laughs! And Granny, if you're old, I'm on borrowed time! Sleep well.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
hugs.gif
That's not too much fuss.

Quote:
Ok you win this round I bow to your awesomness
bow.gif

lau.gif
You won! You are on a roll tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom