grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what your saying there wish  is women by having a TOXIC environment  can to some  degree influence which type of swimmers have a better chance of winning the race.

The situation in the female genitalia have an influence on the chance of which dperm cell eil fertilize .
It seems that some special diet some weeks befor the Intercourse can elevate the chance from 50/50 to 70/30.

Last edited:

So what your saying there wish  is women by having a TOXIC environment  can to some  degree influence which type of swimmers have a better chance of winning the race.

TOXIC isn't the word I would use. :rolleyes:    Birth rate for boys is slightly higher anyway which compensates for the naturally higher death rates.  Sex linked conditions mean boys only need one copy of a deleterious gene (from the mom) to have the disease. That gene section would be absent on the shorter Y chromosome. 

Hemophilia, color blindness are examples to sex linked genetics diseases.

Mornings , Company will be leaving around 1pm my time . He didnt fix my vents because he couldnt fit under there. I didnt think he could. not sure what to do now.

pretty boys Linda, Love the pics. I hope they had a blast.

Good morning everybody. Boy am I glad the week is over and a new lazy one has begun!!!! Folks took off early this morning. Bless my moms heart she made a pot of coffee for me for when I woke up. Got some cleaning to do today but then I'm just gonna chill. I hope they have a great time in Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom