Great new book on genetics

LuannKeller

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Greer, SC USA
Go to http://www.chickencolours.com/

I got the book and I love it. It is only available as an ebook right now, but it is worth the money and works well.

It has very simple expanations and lots of pictures. It is a huge help if you are new and trying to learn the color variety names. You will look at your chickens in a whole new light.

Many people have waited a long time for any version of this book to make the light of day. I'll check it out later when I have time to sit and go through it.

Quote:
Oh please, do tell us what you think of it!!!!

I, personally, will have to wait until it comes out in print form, because that's how I prefer to do my serious reading, but.....reviews from those of you who do read it in this format will be very much appreciated.

Susan

I went to the site and just played with the color inheritance generator they have! Talk about a hoot and an addiction.

I'll buy the book right after my next section of fence is paid for. I can print it out here if I feel like it. The color program is just way too much fun and once you get used to it, is terribly useful.

I downloaded it so I could see if it is worth buying in the future....oh my what an incredible book. This is so worth the money. I think Ill wait until it comes out in book form, but this is definitely the type book that you can read over and over and over, and still learn from it. Great great book.

Back
Top Bottom