Grebes and Coots

x2
lol.png
Thats funny! Blob Chicken you busted me up! Sorry bout the random hijacking of your thread.But may I ask where you hail from? If it is from what is in your avatar? I then might assume Australia and not Canada. Which , if someone ask me where you could see the most that country(Australia) has to offer in one city/ area. I would have to say Cairns. If you are into fishing and the outdoors especially. Saw ducks there... but no grebes or coots. Just to stay on topic.
gig.gif

x2
lol.png
Thats funny! Blob Chicken you busted me up! Sorry bout the random hijacking of your thread.But may I ask where you hail from? If it is from what is in your avatar? I then might assume Australia and not Canada. Which , if someone ask me where you could see the most that country(Australia) has to offer in one city/ area. I would have to say Cairns. If you are into fishing and the outdoors especially. Saw ducks there... but no grebes or coots. Just to stay on topic.
gig.gif
Looks like a beaver in his avatar. IMO, and I'm pretty sure theres beavers in Canada.

Now
I cant quit laughing!!! I think its a platypus. But at this point Im not sure of anything. Shawn.....I think thats my name.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Lol ,its all good :p

I do indeed hail from Canada ,but I would like to live in australia for a while some day..

Also I fixed my avatar. I think its easier to tell what it is now :p

Back
Top Bottom