Green Club

Pics
Give me a moment while I try to get my mind around this. He has sided with Red, declared unequivocally that he is not going to join the Green Club, and is a member of the Royal Court. Did I miss something here?

Where are my manners? Welcome back, your majesty! I trust you are feeling better?

Last edited:
Royd has joined the Royal Court. He still needs to behave as a member of the court would.

I think that he might want to be a little careful about that. Don't want to get him into trouble again. Just sayin'.
Good to see/hear ya, Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Give me a moment while I try to get my mind around this. He has sided with Red, declared unequivocally that he is not going to join the Green Club, and is a member of the Royal Court. Did I miss something here?

Where are my manners? Welcome back, your majesty! I trust you are feeling better?

Quasi Moto wasn't a member of the Royal Court, but they brought him out, on occasion, for the people to point and laugh. They kept him on a short leash, too.

Royd has joined the Royal Court. He still needs to behave as a member of the court would.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SHOWN MY LOYALTY TO QUEEN EM THE WHOLE TIME AND HE GET'S IN THE COURT ?!?!?! NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!
hit.gif

THIS IS WHAT I AM SO CONFUSED ABOUT

Back
Top Bottom