Green Club

Pics
gig.gif
The rest of the court haven't exactly been shining examples of appropriate behavior, have they?
gig.gif
Sigh, I'm sorry Em. I've been baaaaad. Please forgive me.
sad.png

I hope he's not as loud! Sheesh!

I have a mini mule. Mules have it rough - caught between species. Even their voices! They don't quite neigh, nor bray, but do something in between. Betsy's bray sounds like a cross between a steam whistle and the squeal of a very large pig. It is downright painful to be standing next to her when she sounds off!

She has a lot of other sounds she makes, too. She grunts like a pig, has a rapid, soft whinny like a zebra, and whimpers like a dog. When she's begging, she does this long, drawn out, quavering squeak, kinda like slowly letting the air out of a balloon. Gets me every time.
lau.gif
I think it would be funny to teach her to do that on cue, and record her while I sang "Sing a Song" (particularly the line, "don't worry that it's not good enough, for anyone else to hear") - but I don't know if I could do it without cracking up.

My friend the Circus Man had a pony mule - her name was Princess
gig.gif
honestly I'm not making that up. Her neigh was that of a tortured soul. She was part of his act and just died this summer. I forget exactly how old he said that she was, but it seemed like an incredible age to me. Mind you he is 87 years old now and was a young man when he was with the circus.

Back
Top Bottom