Gruesome pictures

rannug

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 8, 2014
Carroll Co., east central OH - IO
Hi guys. I’m probably not following protocol for which I apologize.
Last night I put one guinea fowl, four not grown French black bronze Marans, one adult female not related, two Banty roos, and two guinea hens. And seven banty peeps, not yet the size on mourning doves.
This morning when I let them out there was one guinea, two almost adult maran hens, two peeps, one adult maran hen, and two banties, none being the peeps mother. During the day one peep disappeared.
I have pics of all. Three with missing heads, none laying around. No peep bodies. Other wounds on the chickens.
A weasel is about the only predator that can get into the shed. 12 x16. I have seen one in the 30 years I’ve lived here.
I am totally befuddled.
Any suggestions and help appreciated.

Hi guys. I’m probably not following protocol for which I apologize.
Last night I put one guinea fowl, four not grown French black bronze Marans, one adult female not related, two Banty roos, and two guinea hens. And seven banty peeps, not yet the size on mourning doves.
This morning when I let them out there was one guinea, two almost adult maran hens, two peeps, one adult maran hen, and two banties, none being the peeps mother. During the day one peep disappeared.
I have pics of all. Three with missing heads, none laying around. No peep bodies. Other wounds on the chickens.
A weasel is about the only predator that can get into the shed. 12 x16. I have seen one in the 30 years I’ve lived here.
I am totally befuddled.
Any suggestions and help appreciated.

Where are the pictures?

As soon as I know how.

nevermind the text I have this for everyone. :)
Untitled.jpg

You'll need to cover any openings, especially between the rafters with 1/2" hardware cloth and securely screw it (with washers) to the wood. Post pictures of the inside and outside of your coop.

Back
Top Bottom