Guess I'm done breeding chickens... got a letter from the city

Quote:
lol.png
bwha ha ha ha!!! Are you SURE that's a roo? He's got a huge beak!!! Almost like an albino tucan sam.

It's a cull, but still a roo.
wink.png

http://api.ning.com/files/mfZ5GlYkb...W4VpGHQ1aqQ1n6-pNDznO-3Hdz sZUrsY/chicken.gif

Scary!
hide.gif

tongue.png

Quote:
You could always move to NoDak... The county beside me is supposed to be the top county in the US for finding a job. The oil fields are going up here and the town is expanding faster than they can find workers.

Last edited:
Quote:
You could always move to NoDak... The county beside me is supposed to be the top county in the US for finding a job. The oil fields are going up here and the town is expanding faster than they can find workers.

I'm sure all those oil rig workers will need a dentist eventually.
big_smile.png

I actually have a patient who goes with his father to the oil fields in ND and works many hours a week. He is a welder... a dangerous job in the oil fields. He makes enough money to live for a few months, comes back to be with his family (has a wife and 2 kids), gets his teeth worked on and then heads back. The job market here is one of the worst in the nation.

He really wants his wife to find a job in ND so they can move there permanently... she loves her job too much here...

Back
Top Bottom