Guess I'm done breeding chickens... got a letter from the city

Quote:
this is true.maybe Mahonri can convince everyone the neighbors are nuts.

i am just a georgia redneck and would probably spend a good bit of time and thought on MY revenge but thats just me.

Quote:
Not petty at all. I'm storing these ideas away for future reference if I ever need them!

This has been a long, hot and brutal summer for me, I have a headache from the weather front pounding us, and now, this just hurts to see this happen to Mahonri after he supposedly had the support of his neighbors. Just a bad day here.

One thing that bugs me is the short time frame they gave him to rectify this. They have no concept of what it takes to liquidate a flock like that.
hmm.png

Quote:
It's been a long hot summer here too.....probably even more so for me since my livihood depends on the weather.
wink.png

I am sorry that he's having to go thru this but unfortunately it seems to be a recurring theme with those who have flocks in an urban area. I hope he can at least keep a few hens for fresh eggs.

How about a gang of real bad looking bikers, some holding your chickens in pet carriers, slowly passing by this neighbor's place, then stopping, revving, and glaring at the guy for several minutes?
smile.png

gee, doc.
sad.png

I am sorry terribly sorry.
I wish the neighbor to the east had just come and talked to you first.
I hope all of the lines stay pure and that you will be able to rejoin with some of them down the road... after then neighbor to the east decides to move to Florida.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom