Guess I'm done breeding chickens... got a letter from the city

Quote:
That's why we love you!!!!!

In situations like this I like my signature concerning Liberty. Need some help Mahonri?
big_smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/234_armed_dangerous.jpg

gig.gif
That is too funny!

Hello all.
I am Boston Bryce. I am the one that acquired most of Mahonri's chickens.
I lived a few miles from him in Phoenix, but just moved to Heber, AZ a few weeks ago. I have a few Acre's up there that I am cleaning up to raise more livestock. (Chickens, Goats, Cows, bee's) etc. Right now I have the chickens in Phx but will be transporting them 2 hrs north to Heber. Tonight or tomorrow night. After They get settled down and I make a few more separate pens for them, I will work on breeding the beloved Icelandic's, and maybe the Wheaten's too.
I'm excited and sad at the same time. Mahonri loved these birds. He started me with 5 girls last year and my young family has enjoyed them. But the pain was visible in his eyes as he helped load them up.
I will be posting pics in the next few weeks after I get them settled in their new divided "barn".
I just wanted to join the forum and introduce myself.
-Boston

Last edited:
This is a huge blow to alot of people in Phoenix and surrounding area that got eggs from Dar to start there own flocks. I dont think that there are two many people on the Arizona thread that did not get eggs from Dar for hatching. He breeding projects will be greatly missed.

Back
Top Bottom