Guess The Breed!!! Dog Edition!!!!

yuckyuck.gif
. How have you been? Is school still going great?

I have been hangin in there. Grades are still good (lost my 4.0). It has been very stressful but I only have 1 more week until finals and then one more class (6 weeks) after that before I start my clinical internship. I can't wait for it to be over. UGH. How is life treating you?

It sounds like you're still doing amazing! You're so close now. I bet the clinical internship will be quite the experience! Life is eh at the moment. It's finally warming up again down here and the birds are all laying up a storm. Sasha isn't getting along with the danes anymore so I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this point. However, I've just been rolling with the punches as usual.

Yes they have are separated at the moment. I'm in contact with two local trainers but neither have experience with Wolf Dogs. I hope something can be worked out or someone will have to go.

Did you get her from a breeder? Maybe they would know how to help correct the behavior? Well, I hope she gets her **** together so that you don't have to make any adjustments.
hugs.gif

Did you get her from a breeder? Maybe they would know how to help correct the behavior? Well, I hope she gets her **** together so that you don't have to make any adjustments.
hugs.gif
No I took in her and Simba from a family who couldn't care for them any longer. They said they got them from a breeder but never mentioned which one. Thanks Eye
hugs.gif
. I hope she will too.

Back
Top Bottom