Gun legislation- anyone heard about this?

Quote:
Curious, why would you post this info on a public forum?

'cause it takes a lot of work and hes proud of himself!! and i'm the tinsiest jealous....

But I'm not writing on here anymore....
barnie.gif

The thing I'm most concerned about is the renewed effort to take all guns from anyone over 65. This has surfaced a couple of times in the past two decades, the last being during the Clinton years. The reasoning is that since law enforcement is so good seniors do not need any additional protection. Probably it's because seniors are more likely to take out an intruder with no hesitation.

Quote:
Like the man says it's a dead bill. There is no they just a he. The Dems aren't going to take away your guns. The gun issue is just another red herring hung out there by the right to scare people.

The reason why ammo is so hard to come by is that the scare tactics work well. I wish I had stock in the ammo companies. I'm glad I'm not a fireman. I would hate to come to your house to put out a fire with all that ammo cooking off. Real 4th of July.

I'm not putting down gun owners, I can fully understand why you want to own guns. I'd like to get a shotgun myself , but it just isn't high enough on the priority list right now. Taking away guns from the people would be mighty hard. Don't think you'll ever see it.

Quote:
Curious, why would you post this info on a public forum?

The gun forums are now discouraging that you post the type, the number and the caliber of guns you own.

They have had problems with home theft that were related to the gun forums and poeple posting pictures of their weapons.

Quote:
They'd do better to take away all cars from everyone over 80. A 95 yo driver almost killed me and did kill someone else in a horrible accident I was in. No one that age has ever shot at me though.

Quote:
They'd do better to take away all cars from everyone over 80. A 95 yo driver almost killed me and did kill someone else in a horrible accident I was in. No one that age has ever shot at me though.

Buster if they happen to point a gun in your direction you're probably shot, not shot at. I'm sure that I will be a better driver at 95 than the average Southern 30 year old. After 46 years in CA I didn't realize that people still drove this badly.

Quote:
I was a firemen for 13 years. Houses average 1000 rounds. Some have well over a million. You get use to it, hide behind a tree till it stops an then go back to your job. They claim that its harmless unless it's in the gun, just a pop. We never took any chances.

Back
Top Bottom