Guns!

Player Hater

Songster
9 Years
Feb 8, 2010
With all the discussion about coyotes, and raccoons, and blowing away various predators, I thought we could have a thread for showing off/discussing GUNS!

Let's see your noisemakers.

Here's a few of mine.. I like my guns old and cheap.

48606_poorfag_gunpron.jpg

We only have an air rifle right now, but we want to get shotguns as well as our CCW's and some handguns. (Here in MIchigan it's fairly simple to do; just don't have a criminal background and take a class to certify). Both my husband and I like the Remington 887 from the perspective of no rusting, so I suspect that's what we'll aim to get when we have the money.

As far as pistols, I'm a sucker for the Walther PPK, as I'm a huge 007 fan, but I'm not sure that a .32 or 9mm handgun has the stopping power for which I should be looking. At least, that's what my husband keeps telling me.
wink.png

I have a .410 shotgun, a .22 mag. rifle, a .32 revolver, a.22 mag. derringer, & a .45/.410 double barrel derringer that I refuse to shoot .45's through! I'll post pics when DW can download them, as I'm not so "puter smart!"

Oh yeah, a 1000fp air rifle for the egg stealing crows.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a savage .308 a british .303 a mossburg 500 12 ga pump nylon 66 .22 remington bolt action .22 6 shot clip .50 cal black powder a rossi youth model with the .22 .243.20 ga barrels tis for the wife and grandkids.a 7.65 i cant seem to find bullets for a winchester 12ga and a bunch of air guns.

the savage ultra mag 12 gauge turkey gun usually puts the hurtin on our predators, and for long range we got the marlin .22 mag or "my cannon" (remington 30-06, 180 grain)

Here are my Mighty 12's. Franchi SPAS-12, Remington 870 P-Max, and Browning A-5.

42454_12_bores_002.jpg

I also have a Mossberg 410 shotgun, and several Sig Sauer P-220 and P-226 pistols. Never can have to many for the 2 legged or 4 legged predators.

Wow! I feel woefully out-gunned! I do love my Benelli 12 ga pump tho. My bf just bought a Glock 30 45 cal handgun. No pics of that......yet. I fired it for the first time the other day and now I want one too! Anyways, here is my baby:

Back
Top Bottom