HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

There's a cute little skunky monkey in there!

LL
Awwwwww

Well, my eggs came. Man, I think they held the truck up with the box to change the tire. Pretty rough travel for this box..and it showed inside. I hope I get some NN's. Especially from that blue egg!
This guy packed really well too..just a rough time through the P.O.

Only took them two days to get here. Will set them tonight, and then candle tomorrow night to see if I can see any big nice dots that means they have started. :)

Well, my eggs came. Man, I think they held the truck up with the box to change the tire. Pretty rough travel for this box..and it showed inside. I hope I get some NN's. Especially from that blue egg!

Only took them two days to get here. Will set them tonight, and then candle tomorrow night to see if I can see any big nice dots that means they have started. :)
That's a shame on the PO handling. I hope you get some nice chicks to hatch!

yikes

A couple months ago I had a box from TJchickens that looked a lot like that on the outside
sickbyc.gif

I think the great packing job is the only reason none of mine cracked. I had some that were completely scrambled inside, in my case the claim with USPS went through so I'd definitely file one if I was you.

Congratulations to all that got a badge!!!! Whoot!
X 2!!!! (If I didn't send congratulatory wishes earlier. I don't remember
hide.gif
)

Congratulations to everyone getting babies!!!
woot.gif

Best of luck to everyone getting eggs!!!
fl.gif

(I hope your's turn out Cynthia!!
fl.gif

Best of luck to everyone who has set, is setting and/or will be setting!!!
woot.gif

Loving all the pictures!!
love.gif

Hello,
First time incubator here. Loved reading all the incubating and hatching posts here, but they just weakened my resolve to wait till this spring to try my luck, but I just couldn't let my new incubators just sit empty any longer! With any luck I'll get to see some new fuzzy butts in a few (long!) weeks!

Hello,
First time incubator here. Loved reading all the incubating and hatching posts here, but they just weakened my resolve to wait till this spring to try my luck, but I just couldn't let my new incubators just sit empty any longer! With any luck I'll get to see some new fuzzy butts in a few (long!) weeks!

Welcome!! Good luck with your hatch!

Back
Top Bottom