HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

Oh my goodness! They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I love horses. Like I said, got to ride an Arabian back in the 70's for a while. Sister in law had one. She had a short quick little gallop. Different from riding the Quarter horse that I rode most of the time. :) There is a difference! I know you know. :)

yeah! I have trouble for a couple minutes when I ride anything but an arabian!
I have eggs in lock down right now. Man, the air cells were bad..(shipped) this time. Leghorn's were the worst, also have some Australorp eggs in. Going to have me some new egg layers probably by Feb/March. :) I better get some girls out of these! Only 6 each made it to lock down.

wow! Good luck!

I have eggs in lock down right now.  Man, the air cells were bad..(shipped) this time.  Leghorn's were the worst, also have some Australorp eggs in.  Going to have me some new egg layers probably by Feb/March.  :)   I better get some girls out of these!  Only 6 each made it to lock down.

:fl

I have eggs in lock down right now. Man, the air cells were bad..(shipped) this time. Leghorn's were the worst, also have some Australorp eggs in. Going to have me some new egg layers probably by Feb/March. :) I better get some girls out of these! Only 6 each made it to lock down.
How many did you start with, i'm ordering shipped silkie eggs and am trying to get 2 dozen, hoping to get at least 8-10 for hatch.

I already have a buyer for any extras I end up getting, and then a waiting list for any other silkies I hatch after that lol

I had 8 in my incubator to start with for my first try, and only 3 made it to day 10, and one of them might end up with a blood ring, and i'll be down to 2, so I'm not sure i'll even make it to lock down at this rate.

fl.gif
I hope for your success that you will get mostly girls!

Sorry, I quoted and posted to wrong person.

Last edited:

I hope for your success that you will have mostly girls!

How many did you start with, i'm ordering shipped silkie eggs and am trying to get 2 dozen, hoping to get at least 8-10 for hatch.

I already have a buyer for any extras I end up getting, and then a waiting list for any other silkies I hatch after that lol

I had 8 in my incubator to start with for my first try, and only 3 made it to day 10, and one of them might end up with a blood ring, and i'll be down to 2, so I'm not sure i'll even make it to lock down at this rate.

Keep positive :fl

I had a barred rock who would do that! she would roost there as long as she could! Which would be all night most of the time
I've caught that chicken on her head, and right before this they were out in the corral together

Back
Top Bottom