HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

3 Svart Hona eggs made it to hatch, 5 silkies and 1 more pipped not sure which itll be yet. The 1 i helped out had yolk absorbed, she had pipped all the way through shell and both membranes at the wrong end of shell. She also had pupped through vein and it was bleeding through. I figured id help give her a chance. The critical care nurse in me. Lol. Anyhow, happy to announce she is up moving around and enjoying her bator mates.

Last edited:
I bought them from Skip Daily at Hendenbird Ranch in Arkansas. These are the pics he provided for the auction. I'm hoping to hatch one for myself that looks like the top left pic.
thats neat, they're like tolbunt crele
Fun!

Day 20 first pip.
1f60a.png

Congrats!! WOOOHOOO
fl.gif

another polish breed you need to get LMAO!!
well seeing as how i only have 2 polish right now, and they are both cockerels
roll.png

oh and actually one is missing

Morning all!!!
GOOD MORNING!!!

3 Svart Hona eggs made it to hatch, 5 silkies and 1 more pipped not sure which itll be yet. The 1 i helped out had yolk absorbed, she had pipped all the way through shell and both membranes at the wrong end of shell. She also had pupped through vein and it was bleeding through. I figured id help give her a chance. The critical care nurse in me. Lol. Anyhow, happy to announce she is up moving around and enjoying her bator mates.
awesome!
fl.gif

good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom