Happy Birthday Trouble -Pictures-

Duck-Madx

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 3, 2007
California (recently moved)
I just wanted to dedicate this topic to my dear gentleman Trouble. He was taken in by the RSPCA, from the wild as a duckling for being abandoned. They then found out he had a illness. Even though he recovered from it, they still wanted to put him down because they doubted they could send him back to the wild or find a home for him, since he was in a very bad condition. I stepped In, and in the end took Trouble Home. They where right, he was very shy, and his beautiful plumage seen on the picture below, was dull and tired looking. He wouldn't come out of the coop at all, and prefered to spend his days sleeping. I did start to get a bit worried, and wondered if this was hurting him, and maybe the vets had been right.

But Lucky enough, over time Trouble has truly recovered. Now he is a content handsome lad, and just loves a cuddle. I can hardly believe how much he has changed, i am so proud. I will try and put pictures of before and after, if i can find one of him back then on my files somewhere.

The vets sure named him right, he sure is Trouble. When i first rescued my dyed chicks, he would sneak indoors, and sit by their brooder, and just preen himself etc while watching them.

So, everyone. Happy 1st Birthday To Trouble!!!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Its Hard To Believe, what a poor state he was in this time last year.
I'm still trying to find a few pics.
tongue.png

I brought Him up to the computer this morning and showed him all the comments everyone left. He seemed to get very excited.
Of course, Being Trouble He bounced off and hid somewere, So i spent most of this morning trying to get him back outside. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom