HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELSH HARLEQUINS!

Zombified

Songster
6 Years
May 17, 2013
Kentucky, USA
Today is my four Welsh Harlequins' birthdays! :) They're turning fourteen weeks young today!

The brown one is my Mallard, Pyrrhos. Erebus, the other Welshie, is off getting a drink so you only see the three Welshies here(Thoth, Eris, and Nyx). Pyrrhos's birthday was Saturday. She was sixteen weeks old.

It's been amazing to watch these ducks grow and mature from little bitty ducklings to larger-than-life, maturing ducks in just a matter of weeks. They seem so huge to me, haha. But I'm totally in love with them! I have to say, they have really made my life so much brighter. :)

Today is my four Welsh Harlequins' birthdays! :) They're turning fourteen weeks young today!

The brown one is my Mallard, Pyrrhos. Erebus, the other Welshie, is off getting a drink so you only see the three Welshies here(Thoth, Eris, and Nyx). Pyrrhos's birthday was Saturday. She was sixteen weeks old.

It's been amazing to watch these ducks grow and mature from little bitty ducklings to larger-than-life, maturing ducks in just a matter of weeks. They seem so huge to me, haha. But I'm totally in love with them! I have to say, they have really made my life so much brighter. :)
Tell them Happy Birthday for me.

Back
Top Bottom