Happy New Year to you all xxxx

Ok Its now 2008 over here and where was I?
Hanging out the washing in the dark and listening to all the revellers and the fireworks nearby in town!!!

I went out for a little while but came home as I wasnt in the mood to celebrate/ wet blanket or what!!!
Mikey and Ed went to bed at 9pm so I was on my own with no one to chat with so I went out to the club nearby and saw some friends, saw alot of young blokes starting to get drunk and got out of there !!
Wheres my yacht when I need it!!!
I hope you lovely people have a nice day!!

Happy New Year to all of my BYC friends, including you Bantymum!
smile.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks for those honorable mentions Banty. We'll see if we can't find
some new material for 2008 to make ya all laugh. I'm sure md will come
up with something.

Thanks for being one of mine and Drumsticks' chicken friends (tell your son too)
and best wishes for a WONDERFUL 2008!!!

P.S. It's sorta wierd but for some reason I can hear your accent when I read
your posts. I don't get it.
hu.gif
hugs.gif

mum have a goodun . happy newyear to ya . everybody on byc.thanks for letting me be a part of ur lives.. ur friend johnny

BantyMum....Happy New years! I watched your great city of Sidney...ring in the new year this morning on my tv. It was some bash!! I LOVE to see the firework show over there! I will be haveing a quiet evening here at home alone. DH is working....and I have double pneumonia....again! UGH! Maybe I will wake up feeling better tomorrow...and start the new year out great?
I just have to say as well.....this forum has been a God Send to me. Rejoicing with others gains, and crying with others losses. Great advice...hearing of everyone lending a helping hand when needed....rescues finding homes...and life long frinedships being formed. There is NO other place on earth I would turn...when I need advice, or just a shoulder to "cry" on. We all should thank the mods..they do GREAT work keeping us all in line.
so....HAPPY NEW YEAR BYC....and many many more to come!

Back
Top Bottom